To view contact 011 781 4920
Elm Park is a picturesque village located within reach of all modern comforts of an urban setting. The village is well located in Northcliff which gives access to a number of destination options within a short driving distance. A wide variety of local stores and businesses are within the immediate vicinity for residents who prefer shopping closer to home.
You will fall in love with the beautiful garden setting and modern cottages with a wonderful sense of space at Elm Park. The Cape Dutch style cottages are nestled among the expansive gardens with a magnificent view of Northcliff Hill. The village offers an array of social activities and clubs and residents have the convenience of a dining hall on-site for those who may need a break from cooking from time to time. Elm Park caters for Independent Living, Assisted Living and Full Care residents.
- One and two bedroom cottages
- One-bedroom apartments
- Assisted Living – Rose Lodge
- Full Care – Primrose Place
- 1 bedroom apartments from R1 060 000
- 1 bedroom cottage from R1 200 000
- 2 bedroom cottages from R1 580 000
- Note: Purchases are subject to an additional non-refundable administration charge of R17 000 on signing an agreement.
- 1 bedroom apartments from R4 822
- 1 bedroom cottage from R4 822
- 2 bedroom cottages from R5 020
- Levies include: Rates, Panic button, External building maintenance, Building insurance, General garden maintenance, Cleaning service, Shuttle service, 24-hr security
- Arts and crafts Club
- Trim gym
- Cardies club
- Hammer and chisel Club
- Outings and social Events
- Hobbies club
- History club
- Tavener’s evenings
- Sundowner evenings
- Domestic and communal garden service included in levy
- Perimeter secured and guard house manned 24hrs
- Emergency buttons in every cottage and flat
- Lock up garages for each cottage and flats as well extra parking bays for visitors
- Cosy friendship lounges
- Shuttle service to Shopping Centre once a week
- Guest flat at Maxhaven Village for visitors
- Other facilities include a Library, Chapel, Hairdressing Salon and Dining Room
- Weekly wellness clinic
Flower Foundation, means you belong!
Note: Purchases are subject to an additional non-refundable administration charge of R17 000 on signing an agreement.